Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blog of the Week: John C. Wright

--- UPDATE BELOW ---

I was just about to link to two more great posts from science fiction writer and convert John C. Wright, so I decided instead to just direct you to make is site a Blog of the Week. I've this before and I'll say it again: I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that John C. Wright is a modern-day Chesterton. His musings about his conversion to Christianity (from atheism) are witty, insightful and fascinating. Here is a "best of" list of his posts from the past few months:


I highly recommend spending some time checking out John C. Wright's posts. Almost every time I read his site I read something that really gets me thinking.

UPDATE: Mr. Wright just announced that he will enter the Catholic Church this weekend. Please keep him in your prayers.

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

*awesome* stuff. would you happen to know how he decided on Catholicism in particular? i'd love to have the link to share with my dear husband...

Anna said...

Bernadette,

Mr. Wright is actually not Catholic. He does, however, have a great deal of respect for the Catholic Church, and the Pope.

Anna said...

Bernadette,

I am happy to inform you (if you read this) that Mr. Wright is now becoming Catholic.