Monday, November 5, 2007

Find jeans, pants and bras that fit

Zafu.com asks you a few of questions about how your pants / jeans / bras usually fit, then recommends a bunch of different items that should be a good fit for you. I can really appreciate this concept. I'm freakishly tall, so I can never, ever (did I emphasize EVER?) find pants that fit. On the plus side, there will be no harm to the hems of my pants if a flood comes through.

[This is not a paid ad, just a cool site I came across.]

UPDATE: Now I'm just depressed. They didn't show anything long enough. I guess I need to find a site that caters to yetis or something.

3 comments:

Courageous Grace said...

I'd love to find a 34DD in a decent price range....lol

Now someone needs to come up with a website like this for maternity clothes.

Kristin said...

Have you looked at Alloy.com? It's rather teeny-bopper, but some of their pants come with 37" inseams. Just be prepared to order XXL (junior size, of course).

Jennifer @ Conversion Diary said...

Thanks, Kristin!