Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blog of the Week: Reflections of a Paralytic

I'm going to start highlighting some of my favorite blogs roughly once a week. For the inaugural post, I want to highlight one of my favorite new-to-me blogs, Reflections of a Paralytic by Chelsea Zimmerman. Chelsea writes of the reason she started her blog:

If you have read my "about me" page, you know that I was paralyzed in a car accident almost 7 years ago. I have always been a pro-life advocate, but recently I have found myself at the forefront of the stem cell research debate in this country as someone who could theoretically benefit from such research. After testifying at a senate judiciary committee hearing in the state of Missouri in favor of a ban on human [cloning] I have made it my goal to research and educate people about stem cell research and human cloning. This blog is dedicated to promoting and building up a culture of life.

Go check out this great blog.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Thank you! I am honored!