Monday, April 7, 2008

The Big Picture

This is one of the most straightforward, touching stories of doubt and the search for truth that I've read in a long time. An excerpt:

This page records some of the key thoughts I've had about the "big picture" after my precious 53-year old wife, Vickie Keener, passed away unexpectedly in September 2001...I hope my sharing of these thoughts can help you see how important it is for you to know why you have your worldview, instead of just taking one that was "handed down" to you or that your friends have. I was once secure in my worldview, but I had never taken a really critical look at it. But over the past two years I have questioned my beliefs very seriously and have researched several worldviews as I have tried to make sense of this world.

Read the whole thing.

No comments: