Sunday, September 30, 2007

Welcome!

My Weekly Links over at my other blog, Et Tu?, have become popular enough (with me as well as my readers) that I decided to just start a separate blog to share all my favorite links that I come across though emails from friends and family as well as whatever web surfing time I can squeeze in.

I love to have "best of the web" type sites on my Bloglines feed (like Geekpress, Neatorama, Lifehacker, etc.) so I thought other people who share my perspective (Christian, mom, closet computer nerd, etc.) might like a site like this.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

What a great idea! I love your weekly favorite posts. You do all the hard work and I get to enjoy it!

Jessica Snell said...

I just subscribed to this site on Bloglines - I always enjoy your weekly link posts. :)

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell